Unlocking ZTE N9560 Google verification can be a daunting task if you don’t know how to go about it. Luckily, this step-by-step guide will help you bypass Google verification and unlock your device.
What is Google Verification?
Google verification is a security feature implemented by Android to prevent unauthorized access to a device after a factory reset or software update. This security measure requires the user to enter their Google account details before they can access the phone’s home screen.
- A computer with an internet connection
- A USB cable
- ADB and Fastboot drivers installed on your computer
- An active SIM card
Step 1: Enable Developer Options
To enable developer options on your ZTE(official firmware file) N9560 device:
- Go to « Settings » on your device
- Select « About phone »
- Tap « Build number » repeatedly until you get a message that says « You are now a developer »
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging Mode
After enabling developer options, follow these steps to enable USB debugging mode:
- Go to « Settings »
- Select « Developer options »
- Toggle on « USB debugging »
Step 3: Connect Your Device to Your Computer
Connect your ZTE N9560 device to your computer using a USB cable. Make sure that your device is in charging mode.
Step 4: Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers
You need to download ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer. These drivers will allow you to interact with your device from your computer.
- Download the ADB and Fastboot drivers from the official website
- Extract the downloaded file to a convenient location on your computer
Step 5: Boot Your Device into Recovery Mode
To bypass Google verification on ZTE N9560, you need to boot your device into recovery mode:
- Turn off your device
- Hold down the « Volume Up » and « Power » buttons until the ZTE logo appears on the screen
- Release both buttons and wait for the recovery mode screen to appear
Step 6: Open Command Prompt on Your Computer
Open the extracted ADB and Fastboot folder and hold down the « Shift » key while right-clicking an empty space in the folder. Select « Open Command Prompt here » from the options that appear.
Step 7: Enter Commands
In the Command Prompt window, enter the following commands:
- adb devices
- adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1
Step 8: Reboot Your Device
After entering the above commands, reboot your device by selecting the « Reboot system now » option from the recovery menu.
Step 9: Complete the Setup Process
After rebooting, complete the setup process by selecting your preferred language, adding a Google account, and setting up your device. You can now access your device’s home screen without being prompted to enter your Google account details.
Bypassing Google verification on ZTE N9560 is not an easy task, but following these steps will help you unlock your device without any troubles. Remember to follow each step carefully to avoid any issues. If you encounter any problems, feel free to seek assistance from a professional.